Learning is at the heart of all college activity.
Winstanley prepares students to face
challenges with confidence, tolerance and
enthusiasm in an ever changing world.
The Academy has high expectations in all aspects of our work.
It is committed to:-
- Raising achievement and promoting high standards
- Providing the skills necessary for success
- Developing independent and collaborative working
- Encouraging participation, responsibility and respect for others
- Valuing individuals and responding to their needs
- Challenging bullying and all forms of discrimination
- Building partnerships with students, parents and our community
The Academy aims to create a supportive and
enjoyable learning environment in which
all forms of success are celebrated