Our latest newsletter for this half term can be read here – Winter Winstanley Life
Exam certificates are now available for students to collect from the school reception, students can call in and collect them between 9.30am and 2.30pm, Monday to Friday. They must be collected by the student named on the certificate, if this isn’t possible then a parent or carer can collect the certificates on their behalf providing they have a signed note from the student giving their permission.
Please note: you must wear a mask when entering the school reception.
Following the Government’s announcement regarding school closures, we want to ensure that key workers’ children are still able to attend school if required. Please fill out the attached form should you require your child to attend school after the Christmas break. Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas.
Our latest newsletter for this half term can be read here – Christmas Winstanley Life 2020
We’re excited to announce that we have now invested in Weduc, a new digital communication and engagement tool that has been designed specifically to improve the way that parents and school staff communicate.In order to benefit from this new tool please follow the simple steps outlined below.
Instructions for Android/ iPhone devices:
- Step 1: Download the Weduc app onto your phone/tablet via your relevant App store.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, open the app and click the Enrol link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Step 3: Enter your unique enrolment code sent to you earlier this year and follow the in-app, step by step instructions to complete your registration.
Instructions for other web enabled devices:To register via a web browser simply follow the 5 step process outlined below.
- Step 1: On an internet enabled device type the following enrolment link in your web browser.
Enrol Link: https://app.weduc.co.uk/main/
- Step 2: Enter the unique enrolment code sent to you earlier this year and click ‘Enrol’.
- Step 3: Enter your email address and mobile phone number, then click ‘Confirm’.
- Step 4: On completion of step 3 an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions within this email to activate your account and set your password.
- Step 5: Log on to Weduc using your newly created login details.
Video by Mr Bennett regarding Chromebooks for Year 7, please watch if you are a parent/carer of a Year 7 student.
Mock exams for Year 11 will be taking place in November/December click the link to view the timetable – Year 11 Mock Exams 2020
Our latest newsletter for the Autumn Term can be read here – Autumn Winstanley Life 2020
I am sorry I can’t be absolutely clear about the way that results day will work at this point. Our aim is that you will be able to come in to get your results in the same way as previous years have done. However this does depend on government guidelines and the situation regarding the Leicester lockdown. The key things that you need to know now are:
- Results Day will be on Thursday August 20th
- We will contact you with more information about how it will work on Monday August 17th
- Depending on the situation we may send out more details on Wednesday August 19th
Have a fantastic summer until then – I do hope for all of us that the Leicester lockdown is eased on the 18th July and you can enjoy the holidays. I look forward to seeing you all on the 20th August.
Click on the link to see how exams grades will be calculated – GCSE Grades 2020