Our latest newsletter for this half term can be read here – Autumn Winstanley Life
Exam Results Day 2022
Exam results day will take place on Thursday 25 August 2022 Students will be able to collect their results from
9.15 am to 11.00 am
Our latest newsletter for this half term can be read here – Summer Winstanley Life
Read our news from the Spring Term – Spring Winstanley Life
Read all our news from February half term to the Easter break – Easter Winstanley Life
Read our news from New Year to February half term – Winter Winstanley Life
Exam certificates for students who completed their exams in 2020 are available for students to collect from the school reception, students can call in and collect them between 9.30am and 2.30pm, Monday to Friday. They must be collected by the student named on the certificate, if this isn’t possible then a parent or carer can collect the certificates on their behalf providing they have a signed note from the student giving their permission.
Following the Government’s announcement regarding school closures, we want to ensure that key workers’ children are still able to attend school if required. Please fill out the attached form should you require your child to attend school after the Christmas break. Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas.
Read our news from October half term to the Christmas holiday – Christmas Winstanley Life 2020
We’re excited to announce that we have now invested in Weduc, a new digital communication and engagement tool that has been designed specifically to improve the way that parents and school staff communicate.In order to benefit from this new tool please follow the simple steps outlined below.
Instructions for Android/ iPhone devices:
- Step 1: Download the Weduc app onto your phone/tablet via your relevant App store.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, open the app and click the Enrol link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Step 3: Enter your unique enrolment code sent to you earlier this year and follow the in-app, step by step instructions to complete your registration.
Instructions for other web enabled devices:To register via a web browser simply follow the 5 step process outlined below.
- Step 1: On an internet enabled device type the following enrolment link in your web browser.
Enrol Link: https://app.weduc.co.uk/main/
- Step 2: Enter the unique enrolment code sent to you earlier this year and click ‘Enrol’.
- Step 3: Enter your email address and mobile phone number, then click ‘Confirm’.
- Step 4: On completion of step 3 an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions within this email to activate your account and set your password.
- Step 5: Log on to Weduc using your newly created login details.