We’re excited to announce that we have now invested in Weduc, a new digital communication and engagement tool that has been designed specifically to improve the way that parents and school staff communicate.In order to benefit from this new tool please follow the simple steps outlined below.
Instructions for Android/ iPhone devices:
- Step 1: Download the Weduc app onto your phone/tablet via your relevant App store.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, open the app and click the Enrol link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Step 3: Enter your unique enrolment code sent to you earlier this year and follow the in-app, step by step instructions to complete your registration.
Instructions for other web enabled devices:To register via a web browser simply follow the 5 step process outlined below.
- Step 1: On an internet enabled device type the following enrolment link in your web browser.
Enrol Link: https://app.weduc.co.uk/main/
- Step 2: Enter the unique enrolment code sent to you earlier this year and click ‘Enrol’.
- Step 3: Enter your email address and mobile phone number, then click ‘Confirm’.
- Step 4: On completion of step 3 an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions within this email to activate your account and set your password.
- Step 5: Log on to Weduc using your newly created login details.
Please note: these dates may be subject to change.
We always try to avoid closing the school due to adverse weather conditions, however if we do decide that the school should close the following actions will be taken:-
- An announcement on our website
- Text message sent to parents mobile phones (providing we have the latest parental contact details)
- Details of the school closure will be posted on our social media sites (follow the links on our home page to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Radio Leicester will be informed and will broadcast a list of school closures throughout the day
Please ensure that we do have correct contact details so that any text message we send regarding school closures reaches you to avoid any inconvenience.
The decision to close the school will be made by a Head of School on Health and Safety grounds normally in consultation with Premises staff.